Founded in 2010 by Madeleine de Langalarie, Recreation first opened its doors with “Salon des Createurs” 2010, an art and design exhibition of the best Cambodia had to offer.
Madeleine was one-woman production, discovering and nurturing up-and-coming artists and designers. After two years of tackling the duties if the Salon by herself, she was then joined by Mathew Tito Cuenca (media and PR Director), and Jean Morel (Legal and Business Advisor) to tackle the daunting task of orchestrating Salon Des Createurs 2012 and CHRISTIE’S Cambodia debut with the CLA Charity Auction at Sofitel.
With much applause and support from CHRISTIE’S, government ministries, local and international businesses and reputable galleries worldwide; Madeleine, Matthew, and Jean decided to reestablish Recreation into Recreation – Art Consultancy.
Their combined talents, extensive contacts, associations and over 60 years combined experience; Recreation offers a variety of services under the umbrella of art and design. Accessing this reservoir of experience in the voluntary, public and private sectors and creative industries, a client can benefit from directly - for their own projects, community organization, business or facilities.
Recreation is able to help:
- Source and contract appropriate artists and designers that fit your budget and design
- Provide professional, impartial advice on installations and equipment
- Maximize the use of your venue or facilities
- Custom design a marketing and media campaign that targets your core customer or desired
- Ensure you do not waste money on useless equipment or services
- Use your technology, staff and facilities to the most productive capacity
- Train staff and/or volunteers
Consultancy is available for a variety of topics around creative media and arts, with a specialty in Artist and Designer referral, exhibition curating, and brand management and event orchestration.
Initial consultation is FREE, so why not give us a call to discuss your project and how we are able to achieve your goals and surpass them.